3.1 Dimmable Infrared Belt Temp Gauge
The 3.1 Dimmable Gauge is the latest & greatest version of our patented, thermally compensated, infrared belt temperature gauge design. This gauge allows for real-time monitoring of belt surface temperature, and features multicolor LED temperature alerts. On the anti-glare LCD screen you'll be able to easily monitor current, average, and high belt temperatures.
Our added rocker switch now allows you to dim both the LED light as well as your LCD screen. Cycle between 5 levels of brightness to suit your riding needs! You will also have the ability to switch from Fahrenheit to Celsius if needed.
Our thermally compensated infrared sensors are medical grade, and are manufactured to withstand the harsh environments found in motorsports.
Our gauges are water resistant to IP65 and IP67 on the sensor and connections.
***Mount sold separately***
This gauge is available with different lengths of sensor cabling (dependant on vehicle make/model), outlined here:
15 ft. sensor cable: Can-Am X3 Max, Polaris RZR 4, Arctic Cat/Textron Offroad Wildcat (4dr.)
12 ft. sensor cable: Can-Am X3, Polaris RZR, Arctic Cat/Textron Offroad Wildcat (2dr.)Can-Am Maverick/Commander (4dr.), Polaris RS1, Kawasaki Teryx
5 ft. sensor cable: Can-Am Maverick/Commander (2dr.), All ATVs and Snowmobiles
- NEW Dimmable Feature- Rocker switch will dim both LCD screen and LED indicator light
- LCD Screen - Easy to see, even when the sun is bearing down overhead.
- LED Alerts - The incorporated LED has been programmed to change colors as your belt reaches certain temperatures. Default settings are Green at less than 200 F. Yellow at 200 F. Red at 225 F. Red Strobe at 245 F. Fast Red Strobe at greater than 260 F. For maximum belt life, try to avoid temperatures in excess of 200-225 F.
- Machined from steel and aluminum. Not plastic.
- Water protection: IP65 Gauge. IP67 Sensor and Connections.
- Quick-Release Sensor
Return & Refund Policy
If you are unhappy with your purchase, please let us know! If the item is in like-new condition, we're happy to exchange or refund your purchase when we receive the item back.
We offer FREE SHIPPING on all domestic orders shipped within the United States. For FREE SHIPPING, generally we use USPS First Class or Priority Mail. Tracking information will be provided. If interested, you can choose to upgrade to Express shipping which usually saves a day or two - but there is a charge to do so. All international orders are based on carrier charges.